About this Event:
Blockchain technology allows us to execute increasingly complex financial transactions without the need for centralized authorities such as banks, clearing houses, escrow providers, etc. Tokenization, the process of converting physical (and non-physical) assets into digital tokens on a blockchain that can be sent, received, and used in smart-contracts, continues to play a big role in this. Tokenization is an important building block in decentralized finance, and while presenting significant challenges is definitely an issue worth addressing.
Considering all the progress that has been made in recent years in this field, we think it’s time to ask the Question “Is the Tokenization of Everything Now Possible?” to get a better understanding of what the current status is, and what we can look forward to in the near future. Together with several experts on this topic, and blockchain technology in general, we will be hosting a panel discussion on this topic.
We would also like to elaborate on the following questions:
– Is it even useful to Tokenize everything? What is the significance of Tokenization?
– Are there any projects working in this area worth keeping an eye on? What developments make them interesting?
– What are some of the most significant challenges hindering tokenization of everything?
– Are there any developments you are especially excited to see in the near future?
During the online panel, you will also have the opportunity to ask questions directly to the speakers.
– Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
– Nicolas Weber, Amazing Blocks AG
– Mauro Casellini, Bitcoin Suisse AG
– Thomas Duenser, Regierung des Fürstentums Liechtenstein
– Andreas Traum, PwC
– Thomas Nägele, Nägele Attorneys at Law LLC
14:30 – Welcome and introductory words (Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center)
14:35 – Introduction of the speakers (Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center)
14:40 – Start of the panel discussion: Is Tokenization of Everything Now Possible?
15:30 – End of online panel
Tickets and registration
Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
Phone: +49 69 154 008-790
About the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center:
The Frankfurt School Blockchain Center (FSBC) is a think tank and research center primarily focusing on the implications of blockchain technology for companies and businesses. In addition to the development of blockchain prototypes, the center offers a platform for the exchange of knowledge and thought for decision-makers and startups as well as technology and industry experts. The FSBC sets new research impulses and develops education programs for students and executives. The center concentrates primarily on the areas of banking, energy, mobility, and the manufacturing industry.